Bringing a personal injury claim can be a daunting prospect. You may be concerned about how much it will cost you, what happens if your claim fails, whether you will have to go to court, etc.
We are here to make sure that your claim runs as smoothly as possible.
Your claim will be dealt with by expert lawyers with the knowledge and experience to ensure that you have the best possible chance of success and receive the maximum amount of compensation.
When you instruct us to deal with your claim, you will be given the direct telephone number and email address of the person dealing with your claim. This way you won’t have to fight your way past receptionists and secretaries to speak to the person who is working on your behalf.
We offer a number of potential funding options including a conditional fee agreement. Under such an agreement you will not, subject to your compliance with our terms and conditions, be charged for the work we have done on your behalf.
The most common questions we are asked with regard to claims for dog bite injuries are as follows. Simply click the link for a full explanation.
- How much will it cost to bring my claim
- How much can I claim
- How long will my claim take to settle
- How long do I have to bring my claim
- Will I have to go to court
Start your claim today.
- For a review and assessment of your dog bite claim get in touch with us today:
- Call: 0113 224 7851 (0779 381 2361 eve and w/ends)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the contact form on this page