If we think that your claim has reasonable prospects of success, we will be happy to accept your instructions to act. Having taken the information required from you and having thoroughly advised you regarding your funding options, we will arrange for our agent to visit in order to collect the signed documentation from you so we can start your claim.
The main funding options available for your claim are as follows:
- Legal expense insurance. You may find that your household policy carries additional cover in relation to legal fees resulting from bringing a personal injury claim.
- Trade union membership. If you are a member of a trade union you may find that your membership gives you the benefit of legal expenses cover.
- Legal aid. This is only available in very limited circumstances in relation to birth injury claims for minors. In the vast majority of claims personal injury claims, legal aid is not available.
- Private paying. You can choose to instruct us on a private fee-paying basis whereby we charge you for the work which we undertake on your behalf even if you lose your claim.
- Conditional fee agreements. Also known as No Win No Fee agreements; the vast majority of personal injury claims are dealt with on this basis, usually with the benefit of an insurance policy that we take out on your behalf.
A no win no fee agreement allows you to bring a claim for personal injury without the need to fund the claim as it goes along or to pay anything if your claim is ultimately unsuccessful.
If your claim is not successful and you have complied with your responsibilities under the conditional fee agreement and insurance policy, then you don’t have to pay the legal fees of either your own solicitor or your opponent’s solicitors.
If your claim is successful, then we will recover the majority of legal costs from the other side. Any shortfall between our costs and those recovered will be deducted from the compensation you receive.
When you call to discuss your claim, we will be able to advise you and answer any questions you may have regarding the funding options available for your claim.
Start your claim today.
For a review and assessment of your dog bite claim get in touch with us today:
- Call: 0113 224 7851 (0779 381 2361 eve.and w/ends)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fill in the contact form on this page